Does Anyone Daily Drive KEM 310?

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever daily drove KEM's 310 tune? Does it have high ebp and is it hard on the tranny? Thank you for the feedback about this tune

eric.davis

Reaction score
I have probably for the last couple of months. But I don't watch the backpressue since I've set up my wastegate with that tune and as far as tranny I have a built one and have traction bars so all I can tell you is its firm shifting.

pog

Reaction score
I drove on the 310 for a couple of days but i honestly didnt see much of a power diff between 310 and 345. My lie o meter read higher on the 310 vs 345. Could be my tranny making it seem like the same power level. But im also wg so bp wasnt a concern. I went back to the 345 because i kept getting a code on the 310 (i think its wg related, draining the rails or something). But i like the shifting of the 345 a bit better.

Edit- not tuning of the wg related. My bad.

Last edited:

08psdbeast

Reaction score
Been driving it daily for over a year with no problems.
They asked me when I got the tune, how hard I normally drive. I told them that I don't drive very hard so they tweaked the trans tuning for me.
I have not upgraded my DashDaq because I would lose the KEM tuning.
Not as much power as the Spartan 310 but it is much better behaved and doesn't smoke nearly as much.
Fantastic trans tuning.

eric.davis

Reaction score
Don't be mucking up this thread with your non sense ha. But the 275 is great. It's the same as the 275v2 that Spartan had just some minor tweaks. Remember mike used to write tunes with Matt

Pahrump

Reaction score
I have been driving the KEM 345 for probably 7-8 months now...I love the tune never did get the 310 from Mike...but I had the OG Spartan 310 tunes and they did not drive near as well as the KEM 345....I used the Spartan 275 ED before Mike sent me his tune.