Mileage Report

Trav-O

Reaction score
Well since I was driving to Maine, I figured the 1200 mile trip I could go thru. 3 of Innovative tunes and see the MPG I could get on the highway.

My truck is and 08 crewcab Shorted 4wd.

All work done by Rudy's Diesel Performance

II pump, Airdog 165 with Upgrade kit, ported fuel rails, 110 nozzles. Still has the factory turbos. Elite Trans. Running 35" mud tires.

--The following are all hand calculated and using a GPS. About 80% with cruise control and the rest the occasional passing speeds::::

Xtreme Race = 15.79
Xtreme Street = 17.17
Street = 17.94

jdgleason

Reaction score
Good info man. Not a lot of direct comparesons to tunes. I bet the difference is in height/ tires- hes running a 35" tire, and youre lowered lol

White_monster

Reaction score
Good info man. Not a lot of direct comparesons to tunes. I bet the difference is in height/ tires- hes running a 35" tire, and youre lowered lol

When I had 35's I saw just a bit better but that could've been the highway and outside air temp affecting things. Yes I'm on smaller tires than stock with stock suspension now, revs are a little high for my liking but still good mileage. Anyways not about me just asking the question.

BFT

Reaction score
probably wouldve got slightly better #s once the truck got used to the tune.

i went to vegas (about 250 miles) and got 16.7 with 37x18 toyos. no cruise doing 75-80

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.