101_0820.jpg

And the new 35x12.5 toyos and 20x12 fuels with the 6in lift
101_1083-1.jpg

101_1075-1.jpg

101_1078-1.jpg

101_1081.jpg

K_Hood

Reaction score
Looks great man! I won't lie though, I think your old setup looked great too! Either way good job! :thumbup:

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Also how does that Icon lift ride, I'm thinkin of getting the Icon front leafs for mine, it rides like a tank right now

chappy

Reaction score
Also how does that Icon lift ride, I'm thinkin of getting the Icon front leafs for mine, it rides like a tank right now
I had a 4in procomp before this and it rode better then these 6in icons. The 6in icons ride better then my friends procomp and superlift 6in superdutys do though so I would imagine a 4in icon would ride better then the 4in procomps I had. My buddy has a 6in lift on his 06 superduty and mine rides a lot better then his does and his is of course coil sprung. Not sure of his brand though. So yes they are nice riding compared to others of the same lift size.

chappy

Reaction score
They look good as hell. Makes the truck look mean.

How do you like the pro comp traction bars?

They seem to do there job well. I have had zero wheel hop with them but I have not sled pulled either. They ride a little rougher with a trailer empty on them but once the trailer is loaded they ride nice again. So they do there job well and with the mild offroading I do they seem to allow flex enough with the suspension.

chappy

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys. My wife don't like it but I do and I'm glad others do as well.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Looks great man! I ordered a 4in icon with front springs just this week so I am hoping they will ride well, but I have heard a lot of good feedback on the icon springs.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I had a 4in procomp before this and it rode better then these 6in icons. The 6in icons ride better then my friends procomp and superlift 6in superdutys do though so I would imagine a 4in icon would ride better then the 4in procomps I had. My buddy has a 6in lift on his 06 superduty and mine rides a lot better then his does and his is of course coil sprung. Not sure of his brand though. So yes they are nice riding compared to others of the same lift size.

That'll work, I need to pull the trigger on the springs, just haven't yet.
And Jarret I'll keep you in mind if and when I get the Icon leafs, we can work something out :fordoval:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.