Lone Star Throwdown cookout thread!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Ok, like the title states. Im gonna do my usual. $20 a head $30 for couples. I will be there with the smoker and boiling pot in tow. As usual if you leave hungry it will be your own fault. I will prolly do a menu similar to the World finals at Ennis. Other than the crawfish I plan on boiling. So for now. Let's here if you want the BBQ I cooked last time or would rather eat crawfish. Also keep in mind. If everyone is wanting crawfish then price cost may vary or I may have to limit how much food you eat. SO, let's here opinions and yes....I will have the special raspberry chipotle sauce there. Since I am one man and I'm limited to the size of my pot (unless I pick up a few more burners an pots before the event) I will not be setting a finished time on when the food will be completely ready. I will cook basically all day from before lunch through the afterparty at the hotel.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
To clarify. I will be cooking saturday only. But I want to cook lunch and dinner. The meal cost PER MEAL is $20 for either just lunch or just dinner or $35 for both lunch and dinner. Couples PM me for price.

PayPal ONLY and email is [email protected] for PayPal account.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Whats the date on this again?

For anyone who wasnt at Ennis last year...Chris's cooking is awesome. Soooo hit the spot. Poppers were to die for.

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Just becuase chris is cooking I may have to go to the event, I've been waiting for ennis to come back around in hopes that he cooks again haha

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
i don't know what he put on the tenderloin but it was literally some of the best stuff I've ever had. Steaks and Mac that night were unbelievable as well. can't wait to get some more of your meat in and around my mouth Chris....:naughty::lookaround:

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360356400.795789.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360356431.565322.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360356453.262083.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360356480.273873.jpg

I know these are in the other thread but this is a follow up....

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Ok prices are finalized. $20 per head per meal or $35 for both meals. Crawfish depends on how many sign up. GO!!!!!!!!!