TPMS??

mclean

Reaction score
I didn't want to wait for new TPMS when I was putting the new rims and tires on so now I have the tire pressure light on all the time. Can KEM or Spartan or Eric program our trucks to turn those off yet? Or should I get take the wheels off and get sensors put in?

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
KEM does TPMS for the 6.7. I though he posted something about working on something for the 6.4 but I can't remember. You might just have to call.

mclean

Reaction score
get a new sensor put in and have everythign reset.

Im trying for the easy route here haha...save the time and effort and money of taking the wheels off, tires off the rims, the cost of the sensors and the cost of having the tires put back on the rims and balanced again

KEM does TPMS for the 6.7. I though he posted something about working on something for the 6.4 but I can't remember. You might just have to call.

Thanks, I'll do that

Jake

Reaction score
My buddy took a piece of pvc pipe and drilled holes for all the sensors, capped the ends and pressured it up and put the assembly in the tool box. No more light...

TripleE44

Reaction score
My buddy took a piece of pvc pipe and drilled holes for all the sensors, capped the ends and pressured it up and put the assembly in the tool box. No more light...

This won't work for the newer trucks. They require movement to activate the sensors.

OP: just leave them out. If you go outside factory specs the light will turn on. Meaning if you don't run closet to 65 it will be illuminated, which is what most run on bigger tires. I just deal with the light, it's no big deal and you'll be a lot more mad if you spend more money and it won't work.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
H&S. has the ability to remove the TPMS system. I am not sure if it available to the public or not yet but i know that they have it and will rellease it soon. I doubt that helps your situation though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.