08 tranny pan filter install and gogo direct solenoid

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Would you mind adding total cost. Pros of doing this. There arent any cons. Time to finish. How it benefits the 5r1100. Someone as well as the OP need to throughly answer these questions. And When its finished ill get with a moderator to clean this thread up of the unncecersry posts. And finaly move it to the tech library. I will ensure this happens, It will benfit many future diesel noobs. on what to do. Dont ask go read it and do it come back if you have questions.

nsty 6oh

Reaction score
Nice write-up. Hopefully one day in the future I would love to do these mods to my trans.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I wonder if its possible to get a group buy going for this? Seems like quite a few of us are interested

jdgleason

Reaction score
Is the solenoid a factory part or modified
Solenoid is modified.
I wonder if its possible to get a group buy going for this? Seems like quite a few of us are interested

I dont think that would work since they are ford parts... but I know sunrise ford is a vendor here, and they give 25% off which is killer. the solenoid may be a different story tho.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Solenoid is modified.

I dont think that would work since they are ford parts... but I know sunrise ford is a vendor here, and they give 25% off which is killer. the solenoid may be a different story tho.

Ya I meant the solenoid.

chappy

Reaction score
Awesome write up. I ordered my solenoid from Doug last week and I'm gonna do the pan/filter also.