DPF plugging up?

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I've had my truck for about 3 months now and it has 113,000 miles. In those three months the cleaning exhaust filter light has came on about once every other week. Here the past 2 days its came up like 10 times. And yesterday the truck ran like crap. Had no power. But today it runs fine. What is goin on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would think so. How long does it take to do a full cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually drove mine around till the milage went back to normal on the dash. If it really needed to burn out it could be 15 miles at 60mph

Since you are already out of warranty anyways though just ditch that crap

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i agree with the other guys its out of warranty so just delete it and be done.

but there lays a problem as well, if you want to go the H&S route it will cost you 2k just for the tuner that can do off road tuning cause the new street tuners do not do off road tuning.

i dont know if spartan is still offering off road tuning or not, so its a catch 22 now, do you replace the dpf cause it sounds like its plugged up and will get worse. ( i suggest parking the truck till its fixed ) or do you just bight the high price aftermarket stuff now and delete it and move on.

coming from a guy who deleted his truck at 10k, ive never been happier with my truck, after the deletes it runs better, clearner and gets better mpgs that it ever did bone stock.

i can average 16 city mpgs and 18-20 on the hight way with the set up in my sig.

Latest posts

Members online