Radiators

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
One time when a certain Smut drives his stroke without water coolant, then adds water which rapiadly boils And expands out the bottom of the raditorm:thus causing a leak.

Where to buy radiator for 04 6.0l. WHats good? Any names? Suggestions?

worldwide73

Reaction score
I bought mine wholesale from these guys: http://performanceradiator.com/

Works great and looks just like factory. Have had it for around a year now and 15k and is working fine.

Someone leaned on mine too much and disrupted the top seal while putting in head studs. Still have this radiator, just needs the top re crimped.

They had the best price and warranty. I think mitsubso?? make a good one as well.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Mine is recrimped but at the pressure that i boost at im scared ill go aheasd blow the crimp, So i was like lets go new?

worldwide73

Reaction score
Sounds like you may want to drop the $$$$ for an all aluminun one if you are really serious. Mine holds fine on stock turbo, heads and injectors. How much rad pressure you building? Shouldn't be building anything too crazy as your cap will let it out first?

My old one that needs recrimped only leaked a little under full power, but it got to be annoying having fluid leaking here and there.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
My cap never lets out excess pressure. I need a cap of cours but i want a good cooling system to haddle the future.

jdgleason

Reaction score
One time when a certain Smut drives his stroke without water coolant, then adds water which rapiadly boils And expands out the bottom of the raditorm:thus causing a leak.

Where to buy radiator for 04 6.0l. WHats good? Any names? Suggestions?

LOL

Latest posts

Members online