Ready to buy tuner

fine69

Reaction score
Well after a nice road trip yesterday where we used entirely too much fuel, the Wife has finally told me to go ahead and get a tuner and the full delete setup. Now I just need to decide what to buy. So all you guys with tuner experience, what should I buy?

Mpoage

Reaction score
I think you will be most happy with an H&S. Makes almost the same power as the other tuners yet you can change them on the fly.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Personally i like erics stuff alot, i haven ever run h&S so i cant really speak on them, but i think H&S has the best advatage on the market because you can get a nice guage set up, lots of power options, plus you can get custom tunes from KEM if you ever want more, or something custom... BTW mike makes a great 150hp towing tune

David S.

Reaction score
i run sct with eric's tunes and spartan tuner as well. spartan has the gauges as well as the sct livewire I have. Can't speak about h&s though but have heard great thing

Reaction score
H&S is a great set up their tunes are good, shiffting is good and you can get KEM tunes which are the best IMO. Have never ran Eric's stuff but heard great things about his stuff sure either way you go you will be happy.

patrickke

Reaction score
I would recommend the mini-max... Touch screens are nice but you can actually see the mini-max when its bright outside and sun is directed on it... another vote for KEM tunes on the H&S

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
H&S mini max. i have the xrtpro and cts. if i had to do it over again id get the mini max. but i got the cts for free, so cant complain. im more then happy with the tunes themselves from h&s, you can update eveything off the h&s website, as well as get the 300 tunes for free. just sumthin to think about.

powersmokin64

Reaction score
I love my mini maxx and have ordered KEM tuning. You basically have the ability to monitor all the essentials and customer service is above and beyond any company I have ever dealt with. IMO you cant really go wrong with them and they offer a variety of power setting downloadable directly from their site. Good luck

CDUBYA

Reaction score
I have tried, Egde, Spartan and H&S. H&S has been by far my favorite. It's the little things that i love about H&S.

Matt

Reaction score
If I could do it again, I would buy a used livewire, get Eric's tunes on it, and buy a cts for gauges. I bought my dashdaq back in 08 and never updated it, so I'm using it to run KEMs tunes, and have a livewire that will shortly be getting Eric's.

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
the H&S 300 tune is good enuf for me. no need in spending $250+ for what you already get with H&S for free.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.