Anyone in Houston area? Need some help.

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-Ford-F-250-Diesel-4X4-/330871072702?forcev4exp=true

I am thinking about making an offer on this truck, but do not trust the dealer ship. It looks very clean, but would like someone that has a little knowledge of diesel to take a look at it before I would make an offer since I am so far away. Give me a call at 317-691-0447 or send me a pm if you could do it. You would be compensated for time and fuel.

Thanks,

John

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
thats 4 hours from me, if i was closer id be more than happy to help you out. there are some houston folks here tho, hopefully one of them will see this

Cody6405

Reaction score
Im in houston and may be able to swing by and look at the truck for you. Any idea what part of houston the truck is in?

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I found an extended cab that is almost identical with half the miles for $25,500. Going to try to also make a deal on it tomorrow. I will let you guys know. The guy in Houston is supposed to send some videos of it running tomorrow. G_Racing have you been to the place before? legit dealer? Carfax came back clean.

G Racing

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I found an extended cab that is almost identical with half the miles for $25,500. Going to try to also make a deal on it tomorrow. I will let you guys know. The guy in Houston is supposed to send some videos of it running tomorrow. G_Racing have you been to the place before? legit dealer? Carfax came back clean.

No never been to his lot. If no one can make it over there I may be able to run over.

JMart

Reaction score
I might need someone to look at a truck for me too. I keep telling myself I don't want to drive all the way to Houston to pick up a truck, but I keep seeing some trucks I wouldn't mind having down there.

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Im here. Right at the airport. Call or text 313-330-00juansix if you would like me to look at something while im in town.

Latest posts

Members online