airbags without rear block.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
im probably going to have to make something custom but does anyone know of an air bag set up that goes on top of the spring for a super duty instead of using the mount off the lift block?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
do they make them for 08-10 hell even the olderones might save me some time and holes drilled in my frame if they are similar then i can just measure and order the right bags.

Rowdy

Reaction score
Yes Air lift has some that mount on top of the springs for 08-10 models which I looked into and the passenger side would work on the 11-12 models but the driver side wouldn't because of the urea Tank and pump are right in the way. Guess maybe you could fab something up but I didn't want to do all that.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Check out pac brake air bags. I bought from them and they mount on top of the spring. Quality is top notch

do you have overloads?

and i checked out air bag it i want to run the kit with bags in the front and 4 link in the rear but i have heard some nasty reviews about there quality.. if i had the coin it would get a kelderman kit

ncollins64

Reaction score
do you have overloads?

and i checked out air bag it i want to run the kit with bags in the front and 4 link in the rear but i have heard some nasty reviews about there quality.. if i had the coin it would get a kelderman kit
Yes i have overloads. The kit from pac brake works with or without overloads.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
My inboard firestone bags are adjustable on the height where they mount to the axle. I wonder if you could make those work how you want. They don't actually attach to my block in anyway they just go around where the original bump stop is.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Yes i have overloads. The kit from pac brake works with or without overloads.

checked them out that's probably the ticket

and if PMF would(not could bc i know they can) make a 4 link for the rear of my 12 i would buy it in a hear beat i had there bars on my 08 high high quality then i would just piece everything else together