PSA Welcomes Midwest Diesel & Auto !

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Powerstroke Army is proud to announce another fine sponsor, Midwest Diesel & Auto out of Athens, IL.

Midwest Diesel & Auto is a full-service diesel repair and maintenance shop.

From their site:

We have experience in competition sled pulling and drag racing, running both diesel and gas engines. Midwest Diesel can set your truck up for any kind of competition.

Midwest Diesel offers full builds on Ford diesels from 7.3 to 6.4 trucks. Although we specialize in Powerstrokes, we do offer a full array of services on Duramax and Cummins engines.

Our website is fairly new, so if you have any issues or concerns, feel free to call or e-mail for assistance. There are new products being loaded continuously. We have just a small amount online in comparison to what we have available. If there is anything you need that you don't see, call or e-mail for pricing and availability!

www.midwestdieselauto.com

Welcome, Morgan. Thanks again for the support!

Reaction score
I just want to say hi. You all have probably seen me post on here before. I just wanted my business to support and sponsor the PSA! Midwest Diesel has been repairing and doing performance work on powerstrokes for many years now. We have a pretty good website, but it is new and will keep adding more products. If anyone needs something pm me from PSA and ill shoot you a better price for supporting me as a sponsor. Thanks everyone and I hope we have a good future here on PSA!

Latest posts

Members online