• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: Bilstein 5100 shocks for 0"-2" lift

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I have a set of like new Bilstein 5100 series shocks. They are for listed for 0"-2" of lift, for 2005+ F250/F350. Shocks have only been on the truck for a month. Pulling them off and going with a ICON leveling kit that comes with shocks so I wont need these.

Part numbers are:

Front: F4-BE5-C335-H0
Rear: F4-BE5-C336-H0

Here is your chance to have a set of like new shocks and save a little $$$. I'll take $300 and I'll cover the shipping and paypal fees!!

This pic was taken today (07/06/11):

b6afa6de.png

Sprman

Reaction score
dude... you have issues with your suspension set up..... you change your set up more than some people change their underwear.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Its not me....its the voices in my head!! lol

Matt did you ever lift yalls Jeep? We're going to pick up a 4-door JK for the wife. Trying to figure out what we want to do with it. Probably just do a small lift and some 35's, because we're keeping her current Jeep (2000 TJ) as toy :thumbsup:

Sprman

Reaction score
Its not me....its the voices in my head!! lol

Matt did you ever lift yalls Jeep? We're going to pick up a 4-door JK for the wife. Trying to figure out what we want to do with it. Probably just do a small lift and some 35's, because we're keeping her current Jeep (2000 TJ) as toy :thumbsup:

Not yet. Still debating on which one to get. Looking at a 2.5" with 34's or 35's. Nothing crazy. Ours is a Rubicon so it's already capable offroad so I'm not in a hurry. Just waiting on a good deal from one of the brands I'm looking into.

Latest posts

Members online