• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2002-2003 6 disk wanted

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Perfer it working but will look at one that the CD isn't working if the rest works and the price is right.

Thanks, Cary

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I have three of them now in a box... A box full of parts... not one of them worked or could be fixed longer then half a trip over the pass...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Nope... Bought one from a member here, took two CD's before it **** itself. Bought another one from CL, didnt make it out of the parking lot before it quit. Took them both apart, swapped a broken gear from one to the other and made it about 300 miles before something else broke. Took them both apart again and fixed another gear before it dead shorted on one of the ribbon cables... Now there in a box, trash...

MossBack

Reaction score
I have a single disc / casette from a 2003 explorer that works good. #2 button is not working. You cover shipping and it yours. PM me i will take some pics if you want.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
oh...it's from an 07. The faces look a little different but I would imagine it would still work. Find out if it will plug in and if it does, let me know.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.