Expected HP from Spartan?

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Jeff im currently running H&S and happy with the power, hopefully switching both my 6.4s to Spartan next week. Can I expect canned tunes to put down between 550-600hp with supporting mods?

Sent from the cabin of my Boeing 6.4

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Plenty have done it, I don't see why not
Dyno plays a big factor though

Agreed. Elevation, humidity all the variables, really im just making sure I wont get my a$$ dusted by these sports cars when they talk chit. LOL

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Yeah buddy. Ive been happy with the H&S, but I have always wanted a Spartan. Custom tuning and data logging is where its at. RCD only shop offering tunes for Spartan?

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Ok cool. Jared said their 400 tune was doing pretty good on fuel economy so im going to try it. Im getting 17.2mpg Iin my 2wd bone stock. Hoping to take it over 20mpg with the intake,tuner, and exhaust.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Im happy with the HD300 tune. Id just like to run a Spartan. Custom tunes arent really what im after, I am just interested in running a Spartan.

strokin20

Reaction score
ive got a spartan and matts tunes on my sct. i like the spartan, good power, but with my built trans the shifts are a little too much so i run gearhead. sorry jeff, not bashing or tryin to come in to spartans section and brag about another tuner, just sharing some info.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
From what I have read Spartan updated their tunes and they are smooth. Granted that may have come from guys with stock transmissions though.

Sent from the cabin of my Boeing 6.4

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
ive got a spartan and matts tunes on my sct. i like the spartan, good power, but with my built trans the shifts are a little too much so i run gearhead. sorry jeff, not bashing or tryin to come in to spartans section and brag about another tuner, just sharing some info.

We offer built trans files now. PM me if you are interested.

Latest posts

Members online