Cheap AMP Steps 799 shipped!

Reaction score
Yeah, only thing is they dont come with the light kit but thats only a 75 dollar upgrade if anyone wanted it. Still a couple hundred bucks cheaper than anywhere ive found.

Reaction score
I called the guy but it took two days to call me back. I ordered them before he called me back. He seems legit and said my steps will ship this week. He said that Bestop used to make the AMP steps then the contract ran out, Bestop had a surplus they couldnt sell, and AMP wouldnt take them so they sold the whole lot to this guy. He is clearing out his inventory and says he is authorized by AMP to sell at this price until he sells out of current stock.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Ordered them today , he's now down to 2 sets for the 08-11 crewcabs . Ordered the light kit also

Thanks again Josh !

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Like stated above, I would buy them if I didn't already have them. Best investment to date. Awesome find, I'm sure the last ones will go quick.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Well I gave in. I ordered as well. Only after I ordered I looked again at the shipping on the ones that I ordered that said SuperCab and it says Local Pickup. Just sent them a message about my F-up, hopefully all goes well. First time e-bayer for ya. :doh:

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Just jumped on this bandwagon. I've heard too many good things about these steps and I know I don't like seeing mine now.

Anyone want a pair of Lariat chrome running boards? :D

TripleE44

Reaction score
Just jumped on this bandwagon. I've heard too many good things about these steps and I know I don't like seeing mine now.

Anyone want a pair of Lariat chrome running boards? :D

I found a post by the company on FTE and made an account just to get a hold of the guy. Then I just emailed cause I couldn't get it to post cause they wanna approve my first posts or something. He called me back like 30 seconds later finally. Anyways, I think he said they were already out of the crew cab ones. And he also said that the ones for super cabs and single cabs were actually shorter, where as usually now you have to cut them down yourself. Hopefully you got the last set. I'm really kinda curious if they'll be the exact same steps as the ones you usually have to cut down.

Josh, have you received yours yet? He said mine are shipping today.

His email is [email protected] and the number is 714-457-5137 if you need it. It took me forever to track that down.

Latest posts

Members online