Paint fender flares or leave them black?

Copracr

Reaction score
I finally scored a set of bushwacker fender flares off craigslist - $200.

I'm thinking to paint them body color, but I'm not sold. What do you guys think?

My truck:
IMAG0005.jpg

Heres these flares on a truck:

Attachments

• flares.jpg
    flares.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 97

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Good luck with the install as the rear flares are not going to work. There is a specific flare for the Ex. Bushwacker only makes a OE fender flare that will work on our trucks.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Unless you are gonna black some stuff out I'd ptm the flares. I bed lined my bushwhackers.

I agree. Bedlined rocker panels and the fender flares look good. Other wise PTM IMO

Sent from the cabin of my Boeing 6.4

Copracr

Reaction score
Good luck with the install as the rear flares are not going to work. There is a specific flare for the Ex. Bushwacker only makes a OE fender flare that will work on our trucks.

Must be the guy lied to me about the brand then cause they seem to fit well when i hold them up to the truck. I put some paint on them and they don't look to bad, i think a little clear coat and they will look pretty good.

Copracr

Reaction score
I can't leave them off , my tires are leaving rooster tails up the side of my truck.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
if you want to leave them black paint them black. the plastic will fade within a few years and look like junk if you dont

Latest posts

Members online