New way of getting tunes

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
Well we are now emailing our custom tunes out for the 7.3. If you have any questions about how this will work, post up. PM nick or myself or give us a ring (1-615-563-7800 EX 25) we will be happy to help.

We also have chip burners in stock if you would like to have one of your own they are $250.00

We thought this might help people have less down time and money in shipping.

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
So how does it work? You buy the chip burner and we get the tunes emailed to us?

If you have BDP Custom Tunes then all you need is the burner and to sign a form stating that you will not give these tunes to other people.

If you do not have BDP Custom tunes then you need to order the tunes and a burner (if you do not have one) sign the form and you are good togo.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well looks like I know what I will be purchasinng next from you guys! Lol beings I'm in oregon this could work out great for me I already have your tunes

97strokn&smokn

Reaction score
Well we are now emailing our custom tunes out for the 7.3. If you have any questions about how this will work, post up. PM nick or myself or give us a ring (1-615-563-7800 EX 25) we will be happy to help.

We also have chip burners in stock if you would like to have one of your own they are $250.00

We thought this might help people have less down time and money in shipping.

Thats awesome johnathan.

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
Seriously pondering this. The week not having any tunes is awefulLOL and shipping charges add up quick.

Does the chip plug into the burner or does it plug into the OBD port. Probably a stupid question but just wondering. Also, what if I were to get someone else with BDP tunes to go in half with me on this? Would that be do able or a no go?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Seriously pondering this. The week not having any tunes is awefulLOL and shipping charges add up quick.

Does the chip plug into the burner or does it plug into the OBD port. Probably a stupid question but just wondering. Also, what if I were to get someone else with BDP tunes to go in half with me on this? Would that be do able or a no go?

I'll answer for Jonathon and the Beans crew on this - that is a definite no go. You pay for the tuning for each truck - you just need one burner though to burn the tunes - or you can order BDP tuning from a reseller like me and make the short trip to Mingo and I can burn the chip while you wait - then you don't have the cost of the burner and can get a quick turn around on your chip.

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
I'll answer for Jonathon and the Beans crew on this - that is a definite no go. You pay for the tuning for each truck - you just need one burner though to burn the tunes - or you can order BDP tuning from a reseller like me and make the short trip to Mingo and I can burn the chip while you wait - then you don't have the cost of the burner and can get a quick turn around on your chip.

Thanks for the reply Jason. I might be interested in doing that. Of course i'm sure the fuel will be about the same as shipping would be but oh well. How far is your place from Richmond?

Homesteader

Reaction score
Talked to Johnathan today, I might be getting one sometime soon especially after my build.:ford::ford:

Latest posts

Members online