• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 Harley Davidson F250 4x4 93k miles extended warranty

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
2006 Harley Davidson F250 4x4 with 93k miles. Extended warrenty remaining till July 2012 or 103k miles. $33k obo

Trucks my daily driver and has never been abused or raced. Very clean and well maintained. No accidents, issues or stories behind the truck. Very nice, adult owned.

Exterior upgrades:
-Recon smoked cab lights
-08+ tow mirrors
-08+ tailgate, tail lights, bumper w/ sensors

Engine:
-K&N intake
-ARP head studs
-EGR delete
-MBRP 5" black exhaust with 4" downpipe
-SCT programmer with Gearhead automotive tunes

Suspension: 6"
-Carli suspension with King 2.5 " coilovers and 2.5" bypass shocks
-King 2.5" steering stabilizers

Wheels/Tires:
-BMF SOTA wheels 20x10 (black/machined)
-35x12.50x20 Toyo Open Country MT (90% tread left) basically new

Audio:
-Pioneer AVH-P3200BT
-Polk door speakers
-JL audio 13" sub
-JL audio 500/1 amp

_MG_6966.jpg

_MG_6987.jpg

_MG_6968.jpg

_MG_6989.jpg

_MG_6991.jpg

Truck is meticulously maintained and washed. Very well taken care of. Serious buyers PM me and we can talk on the phone.

Thanks,
Jon

Last edited:

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Bump for a GORGEOUS truck. I have seen it in person and it is every bit as clean as he sais it is!! Good luck with the sale.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Thanks man, kings are nice. The truck rides really good! Its hard for me to sell the kings on this truck b/c I wanna put them on my new truck.

Thats another option for anyone interested in my truck but not at this price. I'll take the wheels/tires, and suspension off the truck, return it to stock ride height with stock wheels/tires and sell it for $27k.

07strokerftw

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Holy crap that's a sweet looking truck. Congrats for turning it into that!! Seriously! :rockon: Good luck with the sale

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
I'd rather sell the truck with the parts b/c I get more $$ obviously and its a better deal for the buyer if their looking for a lifted truck.

If you were to start over with a stock truck and make it like mine it would be around $15,000. Rear 08-10 conversion, mirrors, suspension, stabilizers, wheels/tires, head studs, egr delete, tuner, audio system. It all adds up.

I'm also willing to wiggle on the price some, but like I said I only want to talk about that to serious buyers on the phone. A little higher then blue book, but you get a truck with all the extra's plus an extended warranty and the ability to add another extended warranty till 123k when this ones up. Not to mention a super clean truck. To me its a great deal but sometimes you have to break it down. Hopefully someone see's the value here.

Jon

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Anyone with questions feel free to ask. I'm gonna get some pictures of the interior up today.

Jon

Latest posts

Members online