Tax season sale!!!

Reaction score
I have been waiting to have an introductory sale for Midwest Diesel & Auto's debut on the army, well here it is! I want you all to get to know the company plus the service, knowledge and products we offer. What better time than when uncle sam gives you your yearly bonus! :ford:

So check out the website www.midwestdieselauto.com and see if there is anything you want or anything you don't see that you'd like. Post on here or send a pm with your parts needed and shipping zip code. I'll pm you a special sale price. If you need to discuss our have questions about what is the best fit for your needs feel free to call the shop at 217-691-1909.

Thanks, Morgan

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
Can I get a price on a mbrp 5 " turbo back exhuast for 99 f350 and what kind of guages can you get looking for factory match boost, trans temp, and Egypt. Shipping to 61774 but I could always just drive down and pick it up

Reaction score
Can I get a price on a mbrp 5 " turbo back exhuast for 99 f350 and what kind of guages can you get looking for factory match boost, trans temp, and Egypt. Shipping to 61774 but I could always just drive down and pick it up

Will get you a pm Monday on prices. Have you considered a cts monitor? I always try to give that option before ordering gauges.

Latest posts

Members online