Michigan G2G 1st Silver Lake trip of 2013

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
So the dunes open April 1st. And I know its not gonna be that warm but my Dad and I are gonna go up the 6th & 7th. Mostly so we can drag the camper up there for our seasonal spot, but I'm not gonna drive all the way there and not play in the sand. :badidea: So I didn't know if any one else is crazy enough to come play in the sand with us. I'm taking both my trucks and Dad is taking his truck and his LS1 powered long travel :drool:

jaybuller

Reaction score
I may be down. I've got a few buddies that have some rigs(jeeps, yotas and stuff) and ill try out my truck. I took my jeep out there last year but I want to see if the ole 7.3 can push her way up that big hill.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I would love to, but I am spending every damn second of spare time trying to get the Excursion ready for TS. I'll be up there memorial weekend like about ten thousand other losers!

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I may be down. I've got a few buddies that have some rigs(jeeps, yotas and stuff) and ill try out my truck. I took my jeep out there last year but I want to see if the ole 7.3 can push her way up that big hill.

yeah it should my old 7.3L im my sig could walk up it backwards. :thumbsup:

I would love to, but I am spending every damn second of spare time trying to get the Excursion ready for TS. I'll be up there memorial weekend like about ten thousand other losers!

Same here. i wont make the 4th of july cuz of work but ill be up there with the idiots memorial and labor day weekends. it will be nice to have the park to ourselves.

ford rules

Reaction score
Ill be there on the 6th, a buddy of mine will be there with his 6.4 as well.