BILLET GT38R's Ready to ship

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Yes, this is not the Dieselsite wheel.

We will offer it separate for anyone that wants to upgrade their 38r themselves. But if you are looking to buy a 38r and want the new wheel this is an awesome deal.

Viking

Reaction score
Yes, this is not the Dieselsite wheel.

We will offer it separate for anyone that wants to upgrade their 38r themselves. But if you are looking to buy a 38r and want the new wheel this is an awesome deal.

Will you be having any dyno runs?

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
:whs:

Would like to see more details on this... Is this the same one that riff raff is selling?

I do not know who supplies Clay with wheels so I can not say.

Edit: looking at RR site I would say no. He lists a stock size wheel. These are for the 38r wheel. (66mm)

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I do not know who supplies Clay with wheels so I can not say.

Edit: looking at RR site I would say no. He lists a stock size wheel. These are for the 38r wheel. (66mm)

He has the 66mm version. Have one on my desk.

Can you post a picture? Is it an eleven blade design?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

neverkickn

Reaction score
So just out of curiosity, if one where to install one of these chargers and have an issue with the chra, would they have a valid warranty claim with garret?

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
I in no way would try or expect Garrett to warranty this product. That is like the guys that buy a new truck and tune it till the tranny blows and try to get the dealer to fix it. This is a performance part. If we have any problems I will have it looked at. And then if it is determined to be a component failed we will work with the customer to make it right. Just like any product we build/sell. As far as I am aware the only unhappy customer we have is the same one that felt they didn't need to pay for the services they recieved.

Latest posts

Members online