Need to mud proof Lil Donkey

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Hey guys.

This spring has been baaarutal on my truck. Mud flaps went MIA, inner fender splash guards ***ked off with pieces of my fender still attached. I'm looking to make the truck as impregnable to mud as humanly possible. Having a hard time finding fender inserts for the back of the truck. Anyone know where to point me?

I will be installing full length diamond plate running boards as well this spring to help to keep the sticky sh1T off too.

amarillo250

Reaction score
LOL then just try Linex for all the inside of the fender and hand craft a inner fender wall from some thin plastic and spray it with Linex as well. That stuff is awesome and stays forever.

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
I found some aluminum fender liners and bought full length diamond plate running boards. Going to install some real mud flaps too. I hate those gay little splash guards.

Once I replace the fenders (looking dull from all the gravel) the truck will go in and have the underside of the running boards and the inside of the fenders line-x'd to seal and protect them. Truck should look brand new for a long long time.

sniper_101

Reaction score
This spring has been baaarutal on my truck.

You too?:doh:

I've put about 3 "average" winter's worth of abuse on this year. Mud, snow, salt, rain, gravel, bouncing through mud ruts, concrete like snow drifts and getting stuck countless times. Barely washed it this winter because it ends up filthy before I get home anyway. Can't wait to see what the already beat up paint looks like when I have it detailed this spring . . . :cursing:

Latest posts

Members online