225's with Stock Trans, Stock Turbo, Stock Fuel Delivery

stonepusher

Reaction score
I am not sure how many of you kept up with my other thread on PSN but, I finally made it back out to the track this past wednesday and these were the results, I sprayed the .088 jet out of the hole on both of these runs, I thought for sure it was going to be an 11 sec run but times said other wise. I ended doing a 12.2 @ 112, these times were only a tenth faster than before but this time i was running on my daily driven 20" Wheels and 32.5" nitto 420s's, my previous runs were on 17" welds and 30" proxes so I am assuming the added weight kept me from hitting the 11's. Here are the vids.......
th_IMG_0062.jpg

th_IMG_0061.jpg

stonepusher

Reaction score
Thanks guys, my last run the other night the trans wasn't happy lol, I think with the smaller tires it would have done it.

strokin6L

Reaction score
those are killer times. Just curious, but do you have a fuel pressure gauge. I'd love to know what the fuel pressure is with those sticks and stock fuel system.

stonepusher

Reaction score
those are killer times. Just curious, butu do you have a fuel pressure gauge. I'd love to know what the fuel pressure is with those sticks and stock fuel system.

I do have a fp gauge and it surprises the crap outta me but the whole way down the track it doesn't drop below 50psi!

stonepusher

Reaction score
meh...with what he's running...i think ignorance is bliss LOL

To be honest I kinda take that to offense, I have been completely honest with my build from day one and still continue to stay honest, if you choose not to believe or call it "ignorance" then maybe you shouldnt read this thread, I have no problem video tapping the fp as i run down the track. I have had roughly 10 track passes with this setup and plus the daily driving my truck does everyday and yet to drop fp below 50 psi with Chris's(TSD) tune. My whole point of starting this thread on PSN was to test the limits of the remaining stock components with the sticks i have, not to be ignorant.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
who cares what everyone else thinks :flipa:

this things an animal

Chris

Reaction score
Mike got a wednesday fuel pump and transmission lol.

Mike ran his heavier tires because the 17s are back on my red truck w/ the 35s it normally has. Sorry bro! lol

I really wanted to see an 11 also. He cut a 1.74 60 foot which i thought would have been good enough esp considering his mph, but i think the trans might have just had enough and is holding him back a bit between the 330 and 1/8.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
To be honest I kinda take that to offense, I have been completely honest with my build from day one and still continue to stay honest, if you choose not to believe or call it "ignorance" then maybe you shouldnt read this thread, I have no problem video tapping the fp as i run down the track. I have had roughly 10 track passes with this setup and plus the daily driving my truck does everyday and yet to drop fp below 50 psi with Chris's(TSD) tune. My whole point of starting this thread on PSN was to test the limits of the remaining stock components with the sticks i have, not to be ignorant.

that's not what i meant dude. read carefully. stroken asked if you have a fp gauge. that means that with the setup you have...if you don't have a fp gauge and its still running like a raped ape, i'd rather not know what the fuel pressure is. if it's working...run it.

i.e. ignorance is bliss. definition = Not knowing something is often more comfortable than knowing it.

relax dude.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
a trans will put you into the 11's for sure, put that power to the ground

stonepusher

Reaction score
that's not what i meant dude. read carefully. stroken asked if you have a fp gauge. that means that with the setup you have...if you don't have a fp gauge and its still running like a raped ape, i'd rather not know what the fuel pressure is. if it's working...run it.

i.e. ignorance is bliss. definition = Not knowing something is often more comfortable than knowing it.

relax dude.

Sorry Bro, I didn't read between the lines, It had been a long week and I didn't really pay attention, my bad...... :doh:

Latest posts

Members online