• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OUO Bolt On Traction Bar Mounts 2011+ $225 SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Well guys my traction blocks are on the way and should be here this weekend or monday at the latest. So Im going ahead and posting my current OUO mounts Up For Sale. These will be off the truck and ready to ship next week or by the weekend at the latest. I will package them up and ship them the day come off the truck if they sell before they are off the truck.

These are Bolt On Mounts For OUO Traction bars for the 2011+ Superduty trucks.

These have been on my truck i would say roughly 6 months. Still look brand new and have no damage to them. They bolt on using the factory u bolts or aftermarket ones if you have a lift on your truck. They replace your bottom plates on your truck. They are simple to install and have worked flawlessly im just changing my rear set up.

Ill get some picture of these as they are on the truck now when i get home.

Looking for $225.00 Shipped this will save you some money on some traction bars.

MorganM

Reaction score
These mount below the axle?

To complete the kit, I would need the bars and forward mounting bracket- no other pieces?

Thanks

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Yes you would need the bars and frame mount and the bushing that go in the bolt on axle mount

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Why wont these work on 2008-2010 trucks

Because the 2011+ trucks have the u bolts with the nuts on the bottom of the axle where the older trucks have them on the top. These bolt to the bottom of the axel via the u bolt with the nuts on the bottom.

It's all about wheel speed and torque.
KCCO

MorganM

Reaction score
I think I'll buy them, but I have a few questions- can you call me or provide a number where I can reach you? PM sent.

MorganM

Reaction score
I've tried calling several times but Verizon indicates theres a problem- did you send the correct number?

Smokyred

Reaction score
Why wont these work on 2008-2010 trucks

They will work, you'll just need 11+ style U-bolts and a top plate to work with them. OUO can get you setup for it really easy, they had no problem doing it for me when I ordered my traction bars from them.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online