• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

PMF track bar, 2005+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towerguy

Reaction score
This is the PMF direct replacement adjustable track bar, not the solid mount track bar. Purchased new in November and never installed. Been sitting in my office, still has the plastic wrapper on the Heim joint. I'll take $300 plus shipping.

Towerguy

Reaction score
PMF_Track_bar_1.jpg

PMF_Track_bar_2.jpg

PMF_Track_bar_3.jpg

Zmann

Reaction score
they sell 2 types of the adjustable trac bars
one for lifted trucks and a stock

do you remember what you ordered ?

thx

Towerguy

Reaction score
It's for a lifted application. Sorry about not specifying, I completely forgot about the direct fit bar coming in two versions. Actually the two versions, one for lifted trucks and the other for lowered trucks, although PMF's site seems to indicate they both work with a stock truck.

Zmann

Reaction score
I know the other looks like lowered 2" to stock

I figured yours was for lifted

why the change in the plan

Towerguy

Reaction score
I'm going to put a Carli 2.5" kit on my truck. At present it has the hocky puck leveling kit on it that the previous owner installed. That's why I ordered the bar. I was planning on doing a proper coil lift eventually anyway but after browsing a local Ford lot and noticing my truck did not really sit any taller despite the coil spring spacers and 37" Yokohamas I broke out the tape measure and started checking dimensions against a new truck and that's when I discovered just how much my springs have sagged. I'm ready for a new set of tires and need to regain clearance beforehand so I'm just gonna bite the bullet and do the full suspension kit now. I've already ordered the PMF 2008+ leaf spring hangers and bought a set of 2012 leaf packs from a member over on the .org. I just need to move this so I can go ahead and get the kit ordered.

Last edited:

NotStock

Reaction score
I saw a guy on the org specifically looking for an adjustable track bar. Im about to go to bed but I will try and find it in the am. You might see if you can find his thread in the meantime...

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score

Towerguy

Reaction score
I'm working in Minneapolis right now. We are scheduled to be up here until the end of April. Sorry about not replying sonner, it's been a busy day and I just checked the forum. Turns out I needed to change a default setting in my account so I can be notified of thread replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.