Anyone Recognize this truck?

sootie

Reaction score
seems pretty well used. personally i would stay away unless they would take 18-19k for it.

TURTLE

Reaction score
Yeah It looks dirty. Having a spearco makes me worry that someone was pushing it a little... lol But it's in my price range and exactly what I'm looking for minus some of the add ons.... I dont know that much about the 6.4 so any advice is greatly appreciated.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yeah It looks dirty. Having a spearco makes me worry that someone was pushing it a little... lol But it's in my price range and exactly what I'm looking for minus some of the add ons.... I dont know that much about the 6.4 so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Well its already EGR/DPF deleted so as long as it don't have a fuel issue or a blown gasket its a decent deal.

TURTLE

Reaction score
Thats what I'm trying to find is one with all the deletes done already. Leather. Sunroof. CC/SB white. Its exactly what I want. What would be a decent price on it?

TURTLE

Reaction score
It looks like they did a terrible job cleaning it. Like all the trim interrior and dash. Thats whay the underhood splash/ dirt doesnt bother me too much.

TURTLE

Reaction score
I called point blank performance and they didnt know anything about it. They are in AR though and the truck is in VA...

sootie

Reaction score
like i said above 18-19k is tops for that thing. if it is that dirty after being cleaned once, it probably wasn't maintained all that well. The reason ppl drew attention to the degas bottle is because the stuff on it is likely dried coolant that has puked out-not splashed up dirt. that is indicative of blown head gaskets typically.
i would be leary of it.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
like i said above 18-19k is tops for that thing. if it is that dirty after being cleaned once, it probably wasn't maintained all that well. The reason ppl drew attention to the degas bottle is because the stuff on it is likely dried coolant that has puked out-not splashed up dirt. that is indicative of blown head gaskets typically.
i would be leary of it.

People would throw their money at that thing all day for 26K, one of the employee's here at the shop sold his 2006 Dodge 2500 for 24K cash to some guy who flew out here from NM to pick it up. At 26K its a deal especially given its deleted and tuned already with BMF's, grille and N-Fabs, because if you don't like that stuff you can pull it off and sell it and make some money back.

sootie

Reaction score
if its beat to **** and you have no idea who the previous owner was nor what mods are done with signs of stress already-i shore wouldn't be jumping all over it.

JD3020

Reaction score
if its beat to **** and you have no idea who the previous owner was nor what mods are done with signs of stress already-i shore wouldn't be jumping all over it.

This.

I'll never buy a truck with any mods, unless i know the previous owner/history of the truck.

Although i bought my 7.3 bone stock, and its gave me nothing but issues. LOL

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Price wise its a steal, these trucks are still selling in the 30k range all day. If its not mechanically sound then no but I'm just going off of what I can see.

sootie

Reaction score
No one would sell it to you for that, you can hardly get a 2wd single cab XLT for that. Hell I saw one the other day for 24K, loaded single cab.

i disagree. it depends where you are geographically. i could get a truck like that for 18-19 all day long in Ontario, Canada

Latest posts

Members online