Need HELP! Downloading tunes for sctx3

cw96stroker

Reaction score
So I have an SCTX3 setting here that I need to put tunes on for a guys 6.0 tomorrow, I have already ordered tunes and received the email from Eric @ Innovative, clicked on the link and started following directions. Now I have made it to the device update software part http://www.sctflash.com/showdeviceupdates.php?PNID=3015&RVCODE=XP

I saved it to my computer, and when I try to install it a box pops up that says there is another program trying to be installed and that I will have to wait until that one is done, but.... I see no other file anywhere that is trying to be installed, so I have no idea what is up and I am not a computer genius, I'm stuck.

Irontx

Reaction score
To start with, shut down what is trying to install. Ctr+alt+del. Open the task manager. If something is trying to install, it will show it. Click on end task. Then try the update again.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
I have done this, task manager shows that there is nothing trying to install, the only thing that it shows is that I am here at psa!

Irontx

Reaction score
Go into running processes. Start shutting down stuff that it tied to your user name. Anything SCT related for sure. non essential stuff. Task bar, downloaders ect.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
I did update the tunes on the 6.4 today, maybe something there is messing with me, but I went and deleted all of those files though so they shouldnt be hurting me

Latest posts

Members online