I am moving to Kittery, Me/portsmouth, NH

jaybuller

Reaction score
Hello Yall i am getting stationed at the CG base in Kittery, Me . I report July 1st. So now the time comes to find a place to live. Im either looking at renting a place (3br ) or buying a place. I'm hoping to stay within a 30 minute drive to kittery. If any of yall know of any houses for sale around 200k or less or a decent place for rent let me know. Also if i buy a place im looking for rural living with at a minimum 3 acres. but yall knoiw the more the better.

Also if yall know of any realtors you would recomed in the area let me know as well.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Make sure you check out the Kittery Trading Post! That place is awesome

Atsah

Reaction score
That part of coastal Maine isn't cheap.. I do have a friend that owns a 5 star hotel in Freeport which is 50 miles North of Kittery.. He also has a condo complex that he rents on the property, very nice place.. If your interested he is a very good friend of mine and I would be more than happy to give him a call and see what he could do for you..

jaybuller

Reaction score
i was looking on craigslist for nh, and seen an ad for logging done with horses! is that you? I just figured since you have the big draft horse in the picture.

Atsah

Reaction score
i was looking on craigslist for nh, and seen an ad for logging done with horses! is that you? I just figured since you have the big draft horse in the picture.

and if I cant find a house I may take you up on that

That is not me but I know who he is.. I have met him at the fair, nice guy.. I did it most of life but I don't anymore..

Let me know if I can help.. I'm 150 miles North of Kittery..

Latest posts

Members online