My trip to MPD.

taterthedog

Reaction score
Just posting here to thank the guys at MPD for an awesome trip down there. I'm very pleased with the truck even though it's up to it's running boards in snow, (or running board, I should say, since one left us on the trip down. Lol)
Anyone looking for details on the truck, I made a thread in the 6.4 aftermarket section all about that.
It was a three day drive down there and we arrived on Sunday. On the way down we stopped in Scranton, PA. to visit Steamtown, USA. My son really likes trains and stuff and loved all the stuff there, especially the old "Big Boy" locomotive. Dropped the truck off Monday morning and got a rental. I brought my 7 year old son and my mother along for the trip so we went about exploring the Baltimore area with the help of my GPS. We visited the zoo, the aquarium, and BassPro shopping area. We even took a ride to Elkton to visit Innovative Diesel. We enjoyed a few different restaurants around especially one called "Mission BBQ". It was a great trip. Friday we went picked up the truck, right on schedule, and packed up and left Saturday Morning. On the way up north we swung by Cabela's in Hamburg, PA. Very cool store. We have nothing like that up our way. The rest of the trip home was pretty uneventful and we just enjoyed the new power and fuel economy of my truck. My son was a little under the weather the last few days, but still enjoyed himself. He was really glad to be missing school because according to him, school is just a big waste of his valuable time.
All in all, it was a great trip, and I would recommend it to anyone. We got to see some very different things than we are used to. Seen some very cool trucks at MPD and got to meet some great people. Thanks again guys!
Brad

Latest posts

Members online