Def

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Same here

There is a manufacturing plant here in town and from what I understand its all made the same and then shipped to the different bottling places for sale. So really any of them.should be the same.

I'm supposed to get hooked up with a 55 soon lol

captainn_stroken

Reaction score
I had been curious due to hearing using "off brands" from what ford uses seems to mess with sensors. But of course that could be a sales pitch to keep me down by "the man".

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The thing is it needs to meet standards, i cant really imagine them making it a ton of different ways... just pee in your tank LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Can't speak for Fords but we run Deer Park bottled water in our Dodges. $1.49/gal at Royal Farms.

supposedly a ford tech told one of the mechanics for one of the companies i worked for, that you could run distilled h2o.. of course there was a pause, and the tech said only in a pinch though.

live life full throttle

alwil

Reaction score
supposedly a ford tech told one of the mechanics for one of the companies i worked for, that you could run distilled h2o.. of course there was a pause, and the tech said only in a pinch though.

live life full throttle

I can already see the threads poping up about screwed up DEF systems.

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
The one truck is pushing up on 100k with no issues. It will get deleted if it ever acts up, but so far no issues. This is on a 5500 Dodge though, don't know would happen if you tried it on a Ford...