Who has subs in a 6.4?

Jgon08

Reaction score
Im looking into doing dual 10's in my truck and was wondering what everyone was using in there 08-10 trucks as far as boxes and shallow mount subs?
Ive never used shallow mounts im not sure what ones are good/bad and such. Just wondering what was out there and who had good/bad luck with some. Any input would help..

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
I have an 04 with a single shallow Alpine type R 12 and love it. My entire system is Alpine I love them always have great quality, IMO of course. Alot of people run the Kicker L5 or L7shallow as well.

Jgon08

Reaction score
I havnt heard much about alpine in subs atleast ill have to check them out.
And i had 2 kicker L7 they were not shallow moutns and i didnt like them they just didnt sound very good to me..

java

Reaction score
check out spl2k.com, they have some sweet setups that sound good..

Big Stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Custom make it. If the wife's home with the truck tonight I'll snap some pics.

I'd like to see this as well.

I have the Center councel 8" stealth box, it does okay for a little guy. I'd like to add another sub thou, keeping an eye on this thread.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Id like behind or under the seat, I havnt seen one under the seat in a super duty id like to see that.

200whp_Liter

Reaction score
I love the 10w3s. Sound is amazing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    651.3 KB · Views: 145

200whp_Liter

Reaction score
They are custom boxes out of my ecsb duramax. They were under the seat. We cut the legs off of the boxes and they fit perfect. I can get measurements if your interested. I'm not a fan of shallow mount subs so I had to find a way to make these work.

Jgon08

Reaction score
They are custom boxes out of my ecsb duramax. They were under the seat. We cut the legs off of the boxes and they fit perfect. I can get measurements if your interested. I'm not a fan of shallow mount subs so I had to find a way to make these work.

Ya ive never delt with them but if i can avoid using shallow mounts i would love it. If you dont mind send me the deminsions.

Latest posts

Members online