• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 ECSB 4x4 built trans, inj, 38r

Cory S

Reaction score
well guys im gonna sell my baby! its a 2000 f250 322k miles . always been serviced. i drive it everyday. drove it all over the country this year runs like a top

Exterior
- Brand new 305/55r20 falken e load
- 20x9 badlands
- excursion springs with 3 inch mini spring pack
- 2.5 inch rear blocks
- has a few minor dings and normal wear
- on dent where exhaust got bent up and hit bed i will get pics you cant notice it unless you get down and look
-03 headlights
- billet grill
-6k HID's

Interior
-03 front seats
-custom fit camo seat covers
-tan inerior
-12w1 in a center console box
- sundown amp
- kenwood components in the front doors
-dual 7 inch in dash touch screen
- 5 % tint all the way around with 30% on the whole front windshield
- 4 stewart warner gauges on the pillar

drivetran
- forged rod motor
- will come with David Lotts tunes
- cass 160/80 injectors 25000 miles
- 38r 30000 miles
- fully built transmission from Doug@gogodiesel with jason at ATF factory have recipts. 30,000 miles 80gvw hayden cooler
- brand new one piece driveshaft
- just did a compression check last week and all numbers were within spec
- 5 inch exhaust with muffler

truck is in great shape brakes will be done this week. it has always been taken care of. feel free to call me 407 470 0401 or pm me

Asking $12000 no reasonable offer will be turned down

here are some pics of it

IMG00447-20110716-1537.jpg

edbca0bc.jpg

1d833b92.jpg

7976139d.jpg

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Isnt this cheap for what it is? The mods and such?

I know you wanna sell it but with dealers charging 16-20 for similar trucks, granted with less miles, isnt this a steal? I wouldnt be afraid of the mileage at all on this one, especially if it runs/idles nice. Im not trying to derail but what would a spotless, modded cc go for?

Good luck with the sale! That is a beautiful ride!

Jason

Reaction score
I was trying to sell mine for $13k, spotless Texas truck. Underside of the cab and frame is clean as a new one. 267k miles, and couldn't get many bites on it.

Good luck with the sale, I am not big on the work truck look, but those toolboxes look good!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Bump for a good deal. That kind of miles is nothing when taken care of. Good luck with the sale.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Agreed^. Its darn near perfect!

Its different around here. If you put a diesel for sale it'll get attention. Lifted? People will fight over it.

Cory S

Reaction score
Isnt this cheap for what it is? The mods and such?

I know you wanna sell it but with dealers charging 16-20 for similar trucks, granted with less miles, isnt this a steal? I wouldnt be afraid of the mileage at all on this one, especially if it runs/idles nice. Im not trying to derail but what would a spotless, modded cc go for?

Good luck with the sale! That is a beautiful ride!

Thanks brother you'd probably **** a brick if you saw what you can get 7.3's around here for. I need to bring my truck up there and sell it! I haven't had a single person interested in it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Seriously? I bet if you DID bring it up here and take it to a fair where they were having pulls that SOB would be gone!!

I saw a ec/sb v10 w/lift and cheap 20's and 35's for 16k...truck had 122k. POS though.

Can you put it on autotrader, or cars.com? I know the knowledge of those consumers is thin but the money would be there.

Cory S

Reaction score
well my ol' lady is at school in Chicago right now ill be driving my truck up there soon. i drove up there 3 times last year. ill come up there and sell my truck while im there.

Latest posts

Members online