Water Meth

oh3 6oh

Reaction score
Was wondering how many of you guys are running these with no problems? And whats the max amount of meth you guys are mixing? Been looking into getting the Snow Stage III, wanna see if its worth getting. Thanks in advance guys

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Im just gonna ad my 2 cents. I see no point in it without big injectors. i know if you want it then buy the windsheild wiper fluid.

strokin6L

Reaction score
i ran it with stock sticks and the HP difference was still noticable. You just don't need to use as much water tho.

Silverback

Reaction score
Works great, I've never run anything but straight water. I only use it to keep egts in check under hard accel. Keeps temps about 200*s cooler

strokin6L

Reaction score
i wouldn't run straight water. I run windshield washer fluid with a bottle of radiator corrosion protecter and water pump lubricator. Running straight water will create rust in the heads and further. Some use water soluable cutting oil in the oil for lubrication. this also helps with lubricating the rings on the pistons and cylinder walls. I know alot of guys that pull tractors and trucks add this type of lubrication to their water injection so that using straight water doesn't start rusting the inside.

Latest posts

Members online