2nd Annual Northwest Diesel Domination

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We are happy to announce we will be back in action this year with the 2nd annual NWDD.
Many of you probably remember last time we did this in the snow and 15* weather, well this year things are changing and we are hoping to make it much bigger!

DIESELDOMINATION4-62013_zps8d1d75cc.jpg

Date: June 22nd, 2013

What to Expect: Dyno competition, show n' shine, vendors from all over the country, and a huge group of diesel pick-up enthusiasts.

Costs: $75 for 3 runs on the dyno
$20 for entry to show n' shine
Free admission if you are just coming to watch

Camping: Camping will be available on site if you would like to drag and RV or tent over. The fee is not quite set, but should be very similar to last year. Sites are first come first serve, there is no reservation system.

For the 7.3 and 6.0 powerstroke guys, we will have someone in town to do live tuning if this is something your interested in contact me.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Sponsors are still being panned out, but just like last time there will be a very decent amount of things raffled off and the number of high HP trucks will be plentiful!

7.34ever

Reaction score
It'll be well worth the drive to make this event. We dynoed 45 trucks in the cold ass weather last time and had one helluva blast!

7.34ever

Reaction score
Bump this up!

We picked another vendor yesterday for the big rig portion of this event yesterday. The I5 Chrome shop in Grand Mound, WA will be attending as a vendor with tons of big rig chrome and LED lights galore. Now who doesn't like LED lights and chrome? Sounds like he'll be raffling off a set of train horns in.......you guessed it......CHROME BABY. lol

7.34ever

Reaction score
Tony Wildman came last time but we're not sure if he'll be able to make it. We've also been in touch with Bill from PHP about it.

Either one would be great for sure!!!!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We have the dyno set in stone.

Hallers Repair and crew will be dragging their dyno out to run the trucks at this event. I think most of you know the reliability of this dyno and the guys that run it.

Should be an awesome time!

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
That is awesome of Hallers to drag their dyno all that way, good in them!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online