4th Annual Matt Calland Memorial Truck Pull - May 18th Urbana Ohio

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Here are is a list of classes we are planning on hooking for the pull. We are going to be starting a little earlier in the day and hopefully end it with a bang.

starting at approx. 2pm
pulling in this order is not set in stone yet

2 out of the field tractor classes
2 antique tractor classes
2 mini mod classes

starting at 6pm
COTPC- Central Ohio Truck Pulling Circuit
5 classes

4 work stock classes

After work stock and COTPC
2 semi classes

Rules for all classes either on this fan paged listed under files or at
the links listed below

www.coatpa.com
www.cotpc.com

Following the truck pulling we are working on getting a band lined up.

Remember Camping Available Friday and Saturday night.

More Updates to come in the next week or so......Stay Posted!!!!

Come out and have fun and enjoy the day. Rumor has it there will be a dyno at the ground from 9am to 5:30pm as well.

I'll be there for the COTPC truck pulling and you'll likely find me at the big end of the track.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Whats the "4 workstock classes"? I'll be there for sure, i don't think i've missed that pull since the 1st year. May even hook my truck.

Your guess might be as good as any.... They are not COTPC sanctioned classes and near as I can tell there is a 6500lb street gas class, a 7000lb stock diesel class, an 8500lb stock diesel class, and an 8000lb 2.5 diesel class. Its kind of what they did last year.

JD3020

Reaction score
Gotcha.

And i've got a question for ya since you're a tech. If i showed up to pull in COTPC 2.6, not for points or anything, and had loops/shields, kill switch on the IDM, and a fire extinguisher, would that pass for safety? As in not having a fire suit and trans blankets?

MINK

Reaction score
Gotcha.

And i've got a question for ya since you're a tech. If i showed up to pull in COTPC 2.6, not for points or anything, and had loops/shields, kill switch on the IDM, and a fire extinguisher, would that pass for safety? As in not having a fire suit and trans blankets?

You'll be fine, you may consider pulling one of the other classes though and let the big hp trucks do there thing.

and you know I'll be there Jason to wax that dmax on the dyno LOL

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
163502_4965330417575_1070380843_n.jpg

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Its at the fairgrounds in Urbana - go to the center of town and head south on 68 - fairgrounds is on the left just past the school - big sign out front - can't miss it.

JD3020

Reaction score
So who's gonna be there this weekend? Somebody told me its another memorial pull, but i have yet to find anything that says that.

I'll be pulling in the 7klb workstock, and maybe 2.5. I'll be attempting to write my own tunes, so we'll see how it goes. LOL

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
The fair hook is a COTPC hook - but I haven't heard anything about any other classes being run. I wouldn't be totally surprised though that they run other classes without advertising them. lol

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
What a joke of a set of rules. My Dmax qualifies for those rules with the exception of the batteries not being in the stock location - I just need to plug the atmosphere charger and I would be good to go for 2.5 workstock.

Not to mention the atrocious English skills for a set of rules... its "intact" not "tacked" just for starters..... I'd hate for people to follow those rules and get the welder out just to make sure the brakes are tacked real good like.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.