Modular 6.4 Cold Side Kit

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
As we all know, every truck is different. occasionally i get kits that come back as " no fit" , this problem can be a multitude of things. My kit was based on a truck that had its cab centered, and the factory cold side parts fit perfectly on. that being said not every truck is the same, some not even close, sometimes the cab isnt centered, the truck has been in a fender bender, etc.. remember we are bolting almost 5 feet of 3" pipe that goes front to back and side to side, from a fixed location to a not fixed location. i have found the best solution i could think of to remedy 99% of the issues seen. i took and did a slotted on center flange to allow for almost a full inch at the silicon connection end to help with fitment of off the wall trucks. here's a peek, these will begin to be standard issue in the next few weeks as old stock is gone thru. only a few will even need this, but i hope it helps.

slotted_flange.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I could do that with a dremmel lol

Great idea man I think they all need it to get that exact fit some of us are anal about.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I could do that with a dremmel lol

Great idea man I think they all need it to get that exact fit some of us are anal about.

hubcentric with a dremel ? dang im sending everything to you !! yeah i hope it helps!! im tired of kits coming back as no fit and fit fine on my truck.

Members online

No members online now.