Any pulls within a reasonable distance of houston?

PSDEng

Reaction score
http://www.tttpa.com/

Not much else besides this. NADM has a few in Texas, but nothing close.....trust me I've looked. It's pretty disappointing that a state like Texas isn't big into something like truck pulling. There are a couple that are around 2 hours from me, but most are 4-6 hours away.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
http://www.tttpa.com/

Not much else besides this. NADM has a few in Texas, but nothing close.....trust me I've looked. It's pretty disappointing that a state like Texas isn't big into something like truck pulling. There are a couple that are around 2 hours from me, but most are 4-6 hours away.

Well i'm about 10 mins from you.. I'd love to head to a pull sometime soon. Those guys don't seen to have a street diesel class either

Do you still have your pulling truck?

Last edited:

PSDEng

Reaction score
Yes sir I've got it, but it's in PA still. I'm in the process of going full blown with it, so I'm not sure when I'll be getting it down here. I definitely miss pulling though and would like to get it done soon, but big builds like mine cost a lot LOL

Also found a few on this site

http://hwhpulling.tripod.com/pull_dates.html

Last edited:

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
If I can ever boom up and buy my fiance a car I wouldn't be afraid to run my 6.4 in a street class...

She's nothing special, but I've never pulled before and have always wanted too.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
PSDEng - I'd like to pick your brain on some things I could do to my rig if I ever got the chance to run in a street class! I dunno how far south you are but I'm not far from 45 and Spring Cypress. Didn't you just make the move? What brought you down?

PSDEng

Reaction score
Anytime you have a question feel free to ask, and I'll help in any way I can. I'm in College Park so we're not too far away.
Yes I just moved down about a month and a half ago. My job brought me down here, and it looks like I'll be here for a couple years.

Redrock2000

Reaction score
Lubbock Texas by way of Detroit ( birthplace unfor
Sled pulls

I moved down here from Martinsburg WV. about 4 years ago, we had a pull around there just about every other weekend and yes I really do miss them. We went to Ennis last weekend and you could really tell the Tx motorplex/NHRDA were not very experienced in sled pulls. You'd think with Texas being such an ag state the pulling scene would be huge statewide but some of the guys here in lubbock say there hasn't been one here in years because of low turnout. If I had the connections I'd start one myself. Heck we ain't even having Mud in the Hub mud bogg this year and that was big here the last couple of years. If y'all wear of anything let me know thanks.

PSDEng

Reaction score
I've got a line on a guy that is trying to assist the sport in growing. I'll try and get a hold of him and see what he's got going on.