Performance Diesel Dyno Day in DePere,WI

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Come and check us out guys!!! This is going to be great time.

dynoday-2013_zpsf9d4e1b4.jpg

Performance Diesel

1501 N. Ashland Ave. 

De Pere, WI 54115
Phone: (920) 330-0183
Toll Free: (866) 330-0183
Fax: (920) 330-0184

Hours:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: By Appointment
Sunday: Closed

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
hmm i will have to see what money brings, can't spend a whole lot so i can afford to go to TS

Even if you guys arent going put your truck on the rollers, come and check out the shop and meet up the Crew from Performance Diesel. :rockon:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Nah, it's switched to monsoon season around here

:flush: Ya the weather has not been to anyones favor yet this year. It looks like it will break later this week though and seeing mid 60's in the forcast for next weekend which is making me smile already. Bring on the warm weather and let your trucks loose gentelmen.:gun:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
sorry, just a little too far for me, 300 miles

Its all good buddy. I know how that is. There are lots of things that I would love to go to as well, but just too far away. No worries bud.:toast:

yeehaw

Reaction score
well i put on 100 miles a day on my truck so fuel cost are keeping me from spending too much til my new place is ready to move into. But we will see, it's not a horrible drive up there for me from Waukesha so

TooMuch03

Reaction score
I may be able to show up for a little bit, doubt I will have time to get the truck on the rollers but I haven't seen those guys in a while so it may be good to stop in.

TooMuch03

Reaction score
hmmm maybe, not sure mine would like it without puking LOL

meh, just bring a few extra gallons so you can refill every few miles.

It looks like I will be stopping by for sure, in the afternoon, unless the ole 6.0 takes a dump in Platteville this weekend lol. Would like to run the truck, but i am sure all the spots will be filled up by the time I can get there.Should be a good time!

Latest posts

Members online