Whitey compounds videos

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I just want to say thank you. LOL

Seems to spool pretty nicely. Can only imagine what it's like with a little n2o.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Lol thanks guys. We are taking Ot to test and tune weds to get it dialed in and sat for the nhrda race in VA

strokin6L

Reaction score
pretty nice Craig. Them are some huge chargers in a twin setup. Who's 400cc sticks and dual HPOP are you running? With those mods that thing should be close to 1000hp on fuel i would think. Can't imagin those huge snails spool quick.

Jake

Reaction score
Of yeah remember we have nobody with fab skills here lol!

Sent by smoke signals

strokin6L

Reaction score
hmmm i seem to believe mr. ellerton having a high hp 6L that has build his own twin setup and HPOP setup with turbo's and such that wasn't a direct bolt on setup also. This is an awesome build, but not unbelievable.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
We are running the hypermax still with more internal mods and elite dual hpop we also are running the new 13" hd converter from Suncoast
Turbos are 75mm batmowheel and cast 95 which soon will be 104mm billet

Boostfed

Reaction score
hmmm i seem to believe mr. ellerton having a high hp 6L that has build his own twin setup and HPOP setup with turbo's and such that wasn't a direct bolt on setup also. This is an awesome build, but not unbelievable.

I meant what i said in a positive way guys.... glad to see more guys going out of the box.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.