Need a truck checked out in San Antonio

Reaction score
So I found a truck I am interested in the only problem is that it is in San Antonio and I am up here in Michigan. Would someone be willing to check it out for me by any chance and I will try and repay you in a couple different ways either with apparel or $ off some parts.

Thanks a ton!!

Sprman

Reaction score
damn, i was just there over the weekend. There are several members in that area, hopefully one can help ya out.

imelmo

Reaction score
Truck Source Diesel is over there as well as CenTex Diesel.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
You should be buying that one pal.

Perhaps later this year. I'm budgeting for swapping around a lot of equipment this year.... so depending on how things go there, I might take the step and get an F450. The new skid loader with a cab, heat, and A/C and loader tractor with a cab and front wheel assist come first though. Shouldn't be too big of an ordeal since I'm working on selling all the hay equipment.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Just FYI i would steer clear of the dealership. Had a pretty bad experience with them as well as a very close friend.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
American Auto Brokers.

My experience is null as I left before they could say anything else to me.

Buddy bought a 6.4 last year from them, hpfp went out 2 days after ( bought it Saturday was in shop Monday)

They told him to bad truck is used take a hike

I don't care for their business practices
Just a heads up

imelmo

Reaction score

Perhaps later this year. I'm budgeting for swapping around a lot of equipment this year.... so depending on how things go there, I might take the step and get an F450. The new skid loader with a cab, heat, and A/C and loader tractor with a cab and front wheel assist come first though. Shouldn't be too big of an ordeal since I'm working on selling all the hay equipment.

I'm planning on getting either one of those or a house at the end of the year if everything goes according to plan.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting either one of those or a house at the end of the year if everything goes according to plan.

I paid way to much in taxes this year because I was more concerned about getting out of debt than buying new things.... and low and behold.... I paid through the nose on taxes because of this..... so it time to get some tax write offs and some equipment to depreciate so it doesn't happen again. Plus since I've reorganized the farm and am no longer doing some of custom service that I once was.... I need to sell some high dollar equipment - I might as well replace the the equipment that I do use with new pieces and use those to help fill my other goals.

Members online

No members online now.