Vinyl XL floor

Chimera

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could get a factory XL vinyl floor kit at all? I've looked online and only found floormats so far, and the stealership here seems to have no idea what I'm talking about (big surprise)

Estrogen Hostage

Reaction score
I just saw this post, but I've bought several vinyl floor mats from the guys at auto-interior.com and been very happy with it. The quality of their product is great!! It's very thick and durable. The only problem is that same feature makes it hard to get in....

Make sure to leave it out for 24 hours like they say. It's important!

Chimera

Reaction score
I just saw this post, but I've bought several vinyl floor mats from the guys at auto-interior.com and been very happy with it. The quality of their product is great!! It's very thick and durable. The only problem is that same feature makes it hard to get in....

Make sure to leave it out for 24 hours like they say. It's important!

That's who I got mine from, black vinyl floor. It's been laying out on my big table for about 2 weeks now LOL

Just trying to find time to install it, maybe this weekend

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I need to do this to mine. I think my lariat would be great with the rubber floor. No more worrying about muddy boots or stains would be great!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Chimera

Reaction score
The site says they make the vinyl a little big and that you have to trim it to make sure it fits perfect, so I dont see why it wouldn't work. I'll get pics for sure. I'm aiming for this weekend to have it done, but not sure. Have to help a friend install a BTS into a 96 CC

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Very cool. Im going to have to go in next week to talk to some local interior people to see if they can get rubber flooring on the cheap. I need them to fix up some stitching in one of my leather seats.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Estrogen Hostage

Reaction score
The carpet is very thick and it stinks. You don't want to leave it there. It will make install more difficult. Install really isnt bad, it would be much better without the manual trans. Remove the shifter, but the part in the tranny still keeps it from laying flat.