Picked up my new to me 6.7 yesterday

TripleE44

Reaction score
After a search that seemed to point to me having to buy new, I finally found a used 6.7 that worked for me. Its a 2011 Lariat and seems to be in really good shape, especially compared to all of the other trucks I looked at that were pretty thrashed. Anyways, here's a few pics.

916B-B5E5C0D7CCAD-835-0000004714D7D291_zps61336da5.jpg

aff00915-466c-4b55-9935-cf7e32663fc1_zpsfba23bf3.jpg

8661-9AC935E574B4-835-000000472E461FF5_zpsa4caa39a.jpg

Already started the modding process last night by pulling off the old man steps, and the fx4 stickers, but haven't taken any pics of it since. So far I'm liking the truck overall, but still miss my 6.4. Maybe once I decide on lift, wheels and tires it'll make me feel better...

TripleE44

Reaction score
Very nice looking truck man, cant wait to see what you do to this one.
Thanks man.

How high are you lifting it?
That's one of the big questions right now. I won't go any higher than my last truck, but I'm also thinking I may keep it lower. I like what Jesse did with his '11 at first, and I may go with 3.5'' like he did.

The other big question is black or chrome wheels. I kinda would like the chrome look, but I really liked the ease of cleaning my black BMFs after having chrome for so long.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Thanks man.

That's one of the big questions right now. I won't go any higher than my last truck, but I'm also thinking I may keep it lower. I like what Jesse did with his '11 at first, and I may go with 3.5'' like he did.

The other big question is black or chrome wheels. I kinda would like the chrome look, but I really liked the ease of cleaning my black BMFs after having chrome for so long.

If you want an idea, Im putting a Icon/OUO 3.5 on my 2013 White Platinum Truck with 22x10" American Force Delta's. It should be at TS so you can see if you like that stance :)

TripleE44

Reaction score
New copper washer and you're set!

Ya that's what I hear. It's just such a slap in the face that I bought the truck yesterday and its already leaking. To add to it that dealer is about a 40 minute drive for me. I may just go to a closer dealer and pay them to change the oil and put the new washer in, even though the oil was supposed to have been changed as part of the certification process.

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
Iv never seen one leak. May be leftover from the oil change since it was just done, there hard to get completly clean. I would take some brake clean and clean it off really good and see were your at then.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I already cleaned it off when I got home today and while it sits it won't leak. But then I drove it to the gym(couple miles away) and by the time I got there, there was a small amount on the bottom of the plug, and one drop on the ground by the time I got out of the truck.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Ya. Part of me wants to just paint the grill surround red and go with chrome. But I really like black wheels too.

Looking at pictures of the truck I kept adding different combinations in my head. And so far the best one that has created in my head is paint the grill surround red, leave the center chrome, PTM the bumpers, Tinted windows, mirror lights, and chrome wheels... But, if you PTM And black wheels it will look awesome too LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.