Chip reburn....

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I'm going to be installing a adrenaline hpop soon. I already have your guys tunes. Do I need a reburn Or should I wait till I get hybrids? I have a e99 with stock ab injectors.

TURTLE

Reaction score
What if you change injectors from 1's to 2's? Are there new tunes you can burn for that upgrade?

TURTLE

Reaction score
I bought tunes from Swamps about a year and a half ago and they charged me 100 bucks and said I could get it re- tuned for free as long as I had their tunes. Well I called them the other day and asked them about getting new tunes sometime and they said they dont know how I got that deal and that they couldnt tune for my injectors because they didnt make them.... Thought that was weird.

ITUKMOR

Reaction score
I am calling BS. There are only two people who answer the phones here at the shop and I am one of them. Nobody here would have told you we couldn't tune injectors we didn't build. I burned a chip for a Rosewood customer today. Don't post chit that ain't true, especially in our sponsor section.

TURTLE

Reaction score
I am calling BS. There are only two people who answer the phones here at the shop and I am one of them. Nobody here would have told you we couldn't tune injectors we didn't build. I burned a chip for a Rosewood customer today. Don't post chit that ain't true, especially in our sponsor section.

I didnt mean to offend you because I love your guys service and tunes. You guys did an awsome job the first time thus the repeat business. Thats why I was questioning that and trying to get clarification because I thought it odd. I actually recomended a friend to you guys after telling him the deal I got but he decided to go to unlimited because he could not get the same deal I got. Im not going to come into your space and make stuff up. What happened happened if its not true then simply state that for everyone to see and so things can be clarified. I dont know who I talked to but thats what they said and honestly kind of rushed me off the phone. Once again I thought this really odd after the initial burn when I talked to someone for over 30 min choosing my tunes. I plan on calling you guys tomorrow now that this is clarified. I have never talked to you on the phone patrick I have only ever talked to two other men one of whom I was told to talk to by Ross Becker... So your not one of the only two who talk on the phone. I will try to get the names of the two men I talked to in order to clarify.

On a second note. Swamps: Great prices, great performance, great people. Thanks.

TURTLE

Reaction score
Dave and John are who I talked to the first two times. Didnt get the name of the last fella I talked to. Just wanted to get that up ASAP.

Latest posts

Members online