Retro Solutions Digital HIDs ordered

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered 5000k 55w Digitals for the headlights and 5000k 35 watt for the fogs. Jason @ G Racing is a dealer and took care of me. Thanks Jason.

Pics to follow when I get the truck back.:pimp:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I know Joe. D'oh! When I get it back it will be shaved, fresh paint with painted pinchweld covers, new Katzskin leather, new spray in liner and HIDs...

jdgleason

Reaction score
O man.... a whole new truck! Im sure it will be super nice when it comes back! I am pretty excited to see your HIDs too. What made you decide to go with the 5000k? Im curious because I still havent decided lol.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I wanted no trace of blue. All white. Its what everyone recommended so I went with it.

pog

Reaction score
You will love 5k. I have them, so muuuch light!

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
im looking at doing the same thing Gare, definitely going to do it when i return from this deployment, so many parts to buy, LOL

BigRedDiesel

Reaction score
I have the same set up in my truck for over a year now. Love them! Only problem is when you drive something without them. It looks light two flashlights to the bumper.

QtrHorse

Reaction score
What are you talking about..? I have flashlights that would make the output of these HID's look like candles. Granted, they are custom.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Yes. Have retrosolutions 5000k on my truck and other than getting both fog lights to come on at the same time (gotta fiddle with the switch in the parking lot for a few seconds) i love them. You have to experience the HID lighting at night if you never have before, you just cant explain it. I have 30% on my windshield and you can hardly tell at night from in the cab. 39% on my work truck with halogen silverstars and it drastically cut down visible light seen through the windshield

yogi7615

Reaction score
I ordered my lights last week from retro and they arrived 2 days later. Great service. I haven't had a chance to drive a night yet to try them out, but that will change tonight.

skew12

Reaction score
Just wait until you get them out on a nice country road with no street lights!

Black04Ram

Reaction score
They make a great kit, i got them on my 02 and made a world of difference from the stock lights, just make sure they arnt aimed to high lol.

yogi7615

Reaction score
Slight problem. Every time I hit a bump the lights go out. Traced the problem to the relay. I wrapped electrical tape around it to get me home but it did't work to well. Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Members online