Elite Dual Hpop Kits

JWaltz

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these things being used or heard of anyone using one. I would like to see some pictures of one these things in use to see if I can make my own.

JWaltz

Reaction score
I understand this but I can more than likely make a very similiar setup like this for next to nothing. I have seen pictures of these but the plumbing on this very ugly and can not tell what they feed to or from.

I also understand these are for very large injectors the hard thing I am trying to figure out is with the price difference y so many people go with a 340cc injector over like a 430. Understanding needing supporting mods but if you have the oil and fuel to keep up with them and a big enough charger and spray some to not melt it Y not get them and have them turned down. Once you go that big there is not much of a price difference. Just thinking out loud?? any answers

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
I'm on the same boat. Why can't you make a bracket and lines, I don't see what the problem is. How much are they listing that kit btw.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I understand this but I can more than likely make a very similiar setup like this for next to nothing. I have seen pictures of these but the plumbing on this very ugly and can not tell what they feed to or from.

I also understand these are for very large injectors the hard thing I am trying to figure out is with the price difference y so many people go with a 340cc injector over like a 430. Understanding needing supporting mods but if you have the oil and fuel to keep up with them and a big enough charger and spray some to not melt it Y not get them and have them turned down. Once you go that big there is not much of a price difference. Just thinking out loud?? any answers

sounds like you needed pics to come to your own conclusion. if you can do it, shut up and do it then.

JWaltz

Reaction score
you have a 6.4 and need not worry about HPOP issues and ya I would like to see some other setups and see what all kind of options there are yes to see if i can build one myself just asking bud

JWaltz

Reaction score
I dont know were I said it would be easy maybe I did but I dont recall ever saying it would be easy just cheap but thanks for all the help guys.

jdgleason

Reaction score
you have a 6.4 and need not worry about HPOP issues and ya I would like to see some other setups and see what all kind of options there are yes to see if i can build one myself just asking bud

He hasnt always had a 6.4...

But in response to your question, unless you are going to utilize that size of an injector, there really isnt much application for it on the street. 225s with properly sized turbos (2) and some good tuning is getting toward the reaches of streetability to my knowledge. The stock hpop is good for more horse than most can build. Basically, it seems like dual hpops is not real necessary or anything driven on the street.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

ill worry about whatever the *** i want to worry about. more pics of stuff to bite? your first post is asking for pics, then your 2nd post is making mention of elite's stuff looking like $hit. build and design it yourself , then when you're done with that prove it works, until then shut your pie hole.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Will someone give me design plans so i can duplicate for free $hit. Im not paying for something that you spent time and countless dollars on when i can just make some cheap stuff myself. durr

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
I'm not trying to step on toes, but all I see it being is a mount, lines and a properly sized pulley. I'm not knocking on this product either because I am sure Tadd put alot of r&d into this, there must be more to it than a slap and go job.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.