Some pics..

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Figured I should throw up some pics of the truck finally. I have had it done since May but haven't gotten around to throwing up some pics. Just want to say a big thanks to Jacob, Zane, and Moose at Wide Open Performance for the work on the truck and hook ups on parts!

MyTrucks007.jpg

In front of the dealership.. Shameless plug :)

MyTrucks010.jpg

MyTrucks015.jpg

MyTrucks016.jpg

MyTrucks021.jpg

One up Offroad bars.. really like these things

MyTrucks022.jpg

Blocks for the bars..

MyTrucks023.jpg

My dads 6.7l just for fun.

MyTrucks020.jpg

Thanks guys! :fordoval:

Danbonzo

Reaction score
Looks cool. Got to love those ouo traction bars, I have the same ones. Big difference especially when running big boy tunes.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Truck looks good! So do the vents just got mine painted to match

Thanks! I love the vents, how did you do yours?

Looks cool. Got to love those ouo traction bars, I have the same ones. Big difference especially when running big boy tunes.

The OUO bars are so over built for what I use them for but they look and feel awesome. I did a boosted launch twenty minutes after they were installed and it was so nice to have a good solid feel in the back of the truck! Thanks for the compliments :)

powr2stroke

Reaction score
looks good buddy , I thought so on the billet badges, Steve does nice work. I want him build me a set too. I just cant decide what I want yet .

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I am impressed at how good they came out, the quality of them is excellent and the fitment on them is perfect! I am glad my girl did the choosing on what would be on them because I would have been in the same spot your in. haha

Latest posts

Members online