Looking at a truck

Radio

Reaction score

JMart

Reaction score
Maybe its just me but that seems like a high price. At least around here it is for and 03 with 150k. I think.

Radio

Reaction score

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i pd 18 for my 04 with 95k ccsb lariat to give you an idea.

Radio

Reaction score
I do too. But I like the captain chairs in the 03 and i prefer white. I dont know. I guess when i head down there next weekend Ill just have to drive both and see who can give me the best deal.

jdgleason

Reaction score
I wouldnt say anything one way or another until I saw a cold start on the truck. Looks clean though. I am close to that truck if you want me to check it out for ya.

Radio

Reaction score
Im heading that way anyways for Frontier Days. I'll be staying in loveland so thats why i started looking in the first place. Thanks though.

Bigdeere

Reaction score
IMO option 2 is a better choice but the price still seems a little high to me. I paid 21K for my 05 CCLB king ranch with 57,000mi on it about two years ago.

Radio

Reaction score
Well guys proud to say i'm back in a Powerstroke :rockon: Went with number 2. I love this truck. Need a few things fixed on the interior but it is clean. Engine is all stock. No crust in the degas bottle and not one leak i could find. Runs good and shifts good. Fires up quick and no smoke. I'll have to check mpg on the drive home tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online