• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS F-350 axles

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
I have a set of '91 F-350 cab and chassis axles for sale

They are 4.10 ratio. The front axle has dual wheel hubs on it.

I'm looking for $1200 for the set. That price includes the springs, track bar, all the brackets, drag link, and the driveshaft if needed. The truck they came out of has 119k miles and was taken out of service last month due to a bad trans.

The price is negotiable for forum members, but I will not entertain any offers that are not made in person with cash in hand.

I would also do trades or partial trades for other parts. I need a performance hpop, aluminum 8x6.5 wheels, a strait obs powerstroke bumper, a strait rust free tailgate (preferably black)

Also looking for an F-superduty standard cab. I can put up cash on my end.

call or text 443 510 0525 9am-9pm or hit me up on here. Rears are located in davidsonville, md

Attachments

• photo(11).jpg
    photo(11).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
$184.84 if I send it out on a Friday, $238.11 for weekday pickup.

That is assuming you have a forklift or loading dock on your end, liftgate service is more. If you want it I'll crate it for free just to get rid of it. The tires wouldn't come with it, price jumps quite a bit when you add the extra width and height.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online