Front clip?

Whytry

Reaction score
Have been looking into switching my front end to the 05-07. I was wondering if I should buy the cut fit grill or just do the whole bumper header panel deal? Pics and advice is welcomed. Thanks

Whytry

Reaction score
Yea I have seen some but if I am going to do the whole front clip I want to make sure I am getting a good well made part, not something that is flimsy or will rust in like a year.

YTeel

Reaction score
I say go for the whole 05-07 front end. And as far the header goes you could always cut it to fit the head lights, it's not that bad to do.

Tonka350

Reaction score
honestly from what I've seen, you can get the cut to fit grille for almost the same price as you can do a complete 05-07 front end for....and when you do the conversion do it right and spend the extra 50 bucks for the header panel( I ordered the grille header panel and headlights for 240 bucks from certifit when I did mine ) found the bumper on car-part.com for 130 bucks and was finished with my 05-07.....than I did the 08....

Chad

89xj

Reaction score
you need the header panel, you cant just cut it for the lights, the newer grilles hang down lower and with the old header panel there is nowhere for the grill to clip in at the bottom.

Tonka350

Reaction score
most people think they can get away with cutting and ziptying and it just looks like crap that way, the header panel is the easiest way to do the conversion.

Chad

bruce

Reaction score
Just find an auto body shop and have them order the parts and tell them you'll give them your fronted plus some cash.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online